Hometown Holiday Homes Rental L.L.C.
1. Definitions used in the Booking Form and these Terms & Conditions:-
(a) The Company – Hometown Holiday Homes Rental LLC (registered under Dubai Tourism and Commerce Marketing)
(b) The Client – the person signing the Booking Form
(c) The Accommodation – the property mentioned in the Booking Form
(d) Company’s Representative – Mr. Walid Shihabi
2. Reservations should be made in writing by returning a completed and signed Booking Form together with the deposit, or the whole amount if then payable, to the address in Dubai as shown in the Booking Form. Alternatively, the Booking Form may be completed and emailed to email@example.com Please email or telephone the Company first to confirm availability of the Accommodation.
3. Payment Schedule – a 25% deposit is required in order to confirm a booking, with the 75% balance is due no later than 8 weeks before the date of arrival or such other date at the discretion of the Company. If the booking is made within 8 weeks of the date of arrival or such other date as the Company shall decide, the whole amount should be paid to confirm the booking. We accept payment by bank transfer or by credit card (not American Express) or debit card (not Solo). Card transactions attract a 2.85% fee. See Payment Details, which are incorporated into these Terms & Conditions by reference, for further information.
4. Cancellation by the Client – any cancellation of a booking should be made in writing to the Company. Cancellation charges applicable – from the date of receipt of the Client’s cancellation notice by email or letter:-
(a) if received more than 90 days before the date of arrival – 25% of the total amount
(b) if received 7 to 90 days before the date of arrival date – 50% of the total amount
(c) if received 0 to 7 days before the date of arrival - 100% of the total amount
Please note that Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment
5. Cancellation by the Company – if for any reason the Company is obliged to cancel the Client’s booking, all monies paid by the Client to the Company to the cancellation date will be refunded in full. This is the limit of the Company’s liability to the Client.
6. Accommodation Condition - the Accommodation will be cleaned prior to the Client’s arrival and it will be checked to ensure that it is in good condition and that all equipment and other facilities are in good working order. Any defects therein will be repaired as soon as is practicable. If the Client becomes aware of any defect or causes any damage to the Accommodation the Client must bring that defect and/or damage to the attention of the Company’s Representative immediately.
7. Client liability for damage - the Client will be liable for any and all damage (other than normal wear and tear) which occurs during the Client’s occupation of the Accommodation. The liability shall extend to direct loss and damage and all consequential losses, including but not limited to loss of rental. The Client’s liability is not limited to the amount of the Damage Deposit.
If the Client fails to bring any defect or damage to the attention of the Company’s Representative either on taking up residence or thereafter it shall be assumed that the Client has caused the damage and/or defect, including any requirements for Extraordinary Cleaning, and the burden shall be on him to prove that he/she has not.
It is the Company’s utmost concern that the Client and the Client’s party have a pleasant stay in the Accommodation. It is the Client’s responsibility to make any problem known to the Company’s Representative immediately when it becomes apparent, so that the Company has an opportunity to correct the situation. Unless this procedure is followed, no claim can be accepted. The Client will appreciate that there are times when tradesmen cannot immediately be found to rectify a problem. The Company will, however, do its best to rectify problems as soon as reasonably possible.
The Company shall be entitled to take payment, without further authorisation from the Client, from the credit card or debit card given for the Damage Deposit up to the sum of £250 as an offset against the costs of repairing any damage and any consequential losses sustained. The Company reserves its right to take any and all further action against the Client as may be available to the Company at law or in equity.
8. General provisions - the Company is entitled to ask the Client to leave the Accommodation without any refund if, in the opinion of the Company’s Representative, the behaviour of the Client or the Client’s party is unacceptable.
The Client is deemed to be the party leader and is responsible for all members of his/her party adhering to these Terms & Conditions.
No pets are allowed in the Accommodation, except by prior agreement. The Company operates a no smoking policy at the Accommodation.
Damage Deposit: the Company is authorised by the card holder to take up to the amount mentioned in the Booking Form from the credit card or debit card, details of which have been provided, in order to offset any damage and extraordinary cleaning if, following the Company’s inspection of the Accommodation after the date of departure, material breakage or damage has been caused to the Accommodation or its contents and they have not been left in a reasonable condition (subject to routine cleaning requirements).
The additional charge for “Routine Cleaning” is payable when the balance of the holiday payment is made(or when the whole holiday payment and taxes are paid, as applicable).
“Routine Cleaning” means dusting, vacuuming, mopping and the cleaning of bathrooms and the kitchen, as well as the changeover and laundering of linen and towels.
“Extraordinary Cleaning” is not covered by this additional charge. This includes the removal of large amounts of rubbish and empty bottles and washing up dishes and pans. The Client and his/her party are expected to dispose of all rubbish and empty bottles in one of the bins provided at the property. Please ask for the location of your nearest bins if necessary. Upon departure, the dishwasher should be filled with any washing up and switched on. Payment may be taken from the Damage Deposit in the event there is, in the Company’s discretion, Extraordinary Cleaning to be done.
9. Description of the Accommodation - while every care is taken to provide an accurate description of the Accommodation, from time to time there may be alterations. The Client accepts that no refunds are available for such discrepancies.
10. Arrival and departure times – unless otherwise agreed, the Accommodation will be available by 3pm and the Client and members of the Client’s party should depart before 12pm Luggage may be left at the Accommodation, solely at the risk of the Client and the members of his/her party, before or after those times by arrangement for later collection.
11. Disclaimer – the Company can accept no responsibility whatsoever for any injury to the Client or any member of the Client’s party or any loss of or damage to any of his/her property while in or near the Accommodation, and the Client and members of the Client’s party will be expected to have arranged appropriate insurance cover to include such eventualities.
12. Disputes – in the event of any disputes that cannot be resolved between the Client and the Company, local law of UAE shall apply and jurisdiction shall lie exclusively with the local courts. United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
13. Minors – Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
14. Payment Via Secured Connection – Payment against booking are provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection. The cardholder shall retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
15. Mode of Delivery (Booking Confirmation) – On completion of booking you will receive booking confirmation on your registered email address, HOMETOWN.AE will NOT provide any services to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
In case of multiple bookings seperate email would be sent against each bookings.
16. Acceptance of these Terms & Conditions – completing the Booking Form implies knowledge and acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.